The Delta Science Plan is a framework for conducting science that organizes and integrates Delta science activities and builds an open collaborative science community (One Delta, One Science).
Updates to the Delta Science Plan, May 9, 2016
The Delta Science Plan has been updated to reflect changes that have occurred since its release on December 30, 2013.
The updates include:
- Modifying the title of the Science Steering Committee to the Science Advisory Committee
- Updating the Advisory Committee’s charge (Appendix D)
- Adding two appendices: K and L
- Appendix K provides a well-defined methodology for a range of mechanisms to fund research including an outline of the proposal review process and estimated time frames for implementation
- Appendix L describes the procedures addressing conflict of interest.
- The objective of both appendices is to provide funding agencies with guidance in targeting the most optimum funding mechanism to support various research efforts.
To access the Delta Science Plan, click the following:
To access the archived materials of the previous Delta Science Plan drafts and their related documents, click the following: